Statement of Purpose

Most businesses today take a much wider and global turn in terms of their perspective. Connections not only between businesses are flourishing most organizations now associate themselves with the environment and the society. Roles and responsibilities of businesses begin to be complex as the society moves forward to a more globalized environment.

Thus, the demand for retooling of managers through business management concepts has been currently rising. Due to the complexities of the business environment, managers need management tools that could help them integrate the different factors that affect their organization. One of the tools which a manager should be abreast with is to have a sufficient background in Finance. In an organization, Finance is the aspect the links the business into the whole economy and the way use the resources wisely in order to get optimal outputs. Better managers are those who are equipped well with Finance can make sound decisions in the future.

As an individual, pursuing a MBA degree is a vital contribution to my organization and to my own personal goals. Moreover, majoring in Finance for my degree would significantly add up to my career because will be exposed to concepts and situations that can help me engage into thinking critically, which is an asset to most competitive companies. Finance is considered as the major backbone of the business. Concerns about inputs and outputs of the business and the resources that are being used in service delivery are tackled under the finance. This aspect of the business can be strong enough to dictate if the business is still health or not. Thus studying Finance would help me to be exposed on the different facets of economics and the financial sector and know the tools that are important in business decision making.

schools usually give their students personal development tracks that would help them harness their own goals aside from their managerial roles. It is believed that being a manager, one should possess self-mastery or knowing thyself better to be able to carry out your full potential. This self-awareness can give a clearer picture of a persons strengths and weaknesses and how he can be able to tackle business challenges in the future.

Thus, being an applicant in the MBA degree, I possess skills that can complement the demands of the program, and eventually, being a business leader. Towards my work, I am a diligent person and I consider myself as a life-long learner. I embrace new ideas and challenges because these things bring new learning on my part.

Skills wise, I am proficient in computer tasks, which can be very relevant in fulfilling requirements in the business school. My writing and verbal skills are also competent, I can converse and express my thoughts freely in any situation presented before me. In relation to my background in Finance, I couple my Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with industry experience as an Accountant in a food and transportation business. Having handled crucial finance related tasks would be a good jumpstart in pursuing higher education in Finance. I have also considerable exposure on aspects of risk analysis and financial modeling which can be necessary in pursuing graduate studies in Finance.

Finally, I am very open on opportunities that can help me shape into a manager in the future. Going to a business school and pursuing MBA would need a holistic personality from the student. Having outstanding GPA in high school and college is a testament that I always strive for excellence in what I do. Thus with my experience and qualities, your academic institution can help me realize my managerial plans and leadership prospects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment